Combining the experience of our in-house logistic engineering department and the flexibility of our own temporary employment agency, Timmermans transport & logistics is specialized in offer a wide variety of value added services. We offer value added logistics from standardized labeling activities to complex customized operations with many different requirements. These customized services can be offered in our own warehouses but also in any other facility like e.g. the warehouse or factory of the customer.
Value Added Logistics
Having years of experience and customers in the different fields of value added logistics, we use best practice and gained knowledge to optimize your processes. This way you and your organization can stay focused on the core business of your company whilst Timmermans transport & logistics ensures the most efficient handling of your additional requirements.
Value Added Logistics services:
- Wrapping, packing and repacking of goods and products;
- Project based services;
- E-commerce operations;
- Prepare for special delivery (e.g. Amazon, El Corte Ingles, Sarenza)
- Labeling products;
- Making product packages / kits;
- Product configuration / assembly;
- Editing / sorting;
- Building, assembly or alteration of displays;
- Installation / configuration;
- Addition of delivery notes or invoices;
- And any special request you may have.
As each customer is unique, Timmermans transport & logistics is closely cooperating with customers to ensure the most efficient and effective solutions. For E–commerce customers seeking E-fulfilment solutions, Timmermans transport & logistics offers full service solutions, including order intake & fulfilment, warehousing, repacking, B2B and B2C delivery.
- European fulfilment for webshops
- Handling over 6.000 customer orders per day
- Consumer packs and documentation
- Small and multiple line orders
- Adding; manuals, marketing leaflets, packing slip, invoice, etc.
- Cross-dock for direct fulfilment
- High volume product webshop with technical delivery
- Fashion webshop to B2B and B2C
- Return/retour management
- Partnered with parcel carriers;
- Last mile delivery to consumers in Europe
- multiple attempt, shop pick up, and returns
Read more about an industry: