Timmermans Transport & Logistics is a family owned company and member of the Carpenter Europe group. Carpenter Europe is located in the Netherlands and Poland and is offering logistic services and temporary employment.
Timmermans Transport & Logistics is the Dutch branch of Carpenter Europe. From our two locations (Diessen and Etten-Leur) our employees are daily involved by offering a wide range of logistic solutions. Storage, transhipment, VAL, national and international transport are the main activities within our organisation.
For our establishment in Etten-Leur we are looking for a:
Customer Care Advisor
For one of our customers we are looking for a Customer Care Advisor who has native level of German skills in both verbal and writing to join us on a permanent basis. Communication skills in English and Dutch are also necessary. Customer Care is where we aim to stand out and differentiate ourselves from other companies in our space. We intentionally use the term “Care” not “Service” as we believe there is a difference. Care with a Conscience is not only a tag-line but the ethos of our business that runs through everything we do as a team.
Our customer is a leading online pet healthcare retailer in the UK, offering a comprehensive catalogue of pet products that range from prescription medicines, to premium quality pet diets and accessories. MedicAnimal has grown rapidly in the UK, France and Germany these last years and have made several acquisitions of competitors to solidify its position in the market.
Effectively responding to calls, emails and livechat in a busy Customer Care team and being the first point of contact for our customers. This includes:
- Placing orders and processing telephone payments
- Resolving delivery issues and liaising with courier services
- Handling complaints and resolving order issues such as replacements and returns
- Guiding customers through the site and assisting customer web difficulties
- Advising on products and helping customers with information that will help them better care for their pet
- Delivering a high standard of customer care to all customers
- Assisting the other teams within MedicAnimal as reasonably required
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Native level of German skills (Essential)
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch, both written and verbal
- Customer Service experience desirable, ideally within a similar environment; great customer focus and an excellent telephone manner
- Great team worker, adaptable, approachable and able to work in the friendly and unique working environment provided by MedicAnimal
- Ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of work when necessary
- Be a pet lover!
You can find more information about our organisation on the website www.timmermanslogistics.nl.
Are you interested in the function mentioned above, you can e-mail your application letter with Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com.